Serves as the brains and primary source of power of the door entry systems and manages communication between all components - outdoor stations, indoor stations, guard units and other system components. It can also serve as auxiliary bus power supply.
ABB System Controller, Mini, 100 to 240 VAC, 1 A, LED, 0.65 A Output, MDRC 8U, DIN Rail Mount, -13 to 131 deg F Operating, 0.09 m L x 0.065 m W x 0.072 m H
||0.09 m L x 0.065 m W x 0.072 m H
||0.65 A Output, MDRC 8U, DIN Rail Mount, -13 to 131 deg F Operating
||100 to 240 VAC
- As the "brain" of the individual system, it manages the communication between the outdoor station and the indoor station
- Two working modes : "all on" and "one on"
- If in "all on" mode and the apartment contains more than 1 video indoor station, all the screens in the apartment will be on while only one is on if in "one on" mode
- It can also serve as auxiliary bus power supply when connected to gateway in certain mode
- 1 LED for normal working condition indication
- Overheat, short circuit and lightening protection
- Instruction/Installation Manual
- Specification Sheet