Whole house automation is made simple with a strategic partnership between Samsung SmartThings and Leviton, resulting in a pre-packaged home automation starter kit complete with two Z-Wave lighting controls. The bundled kit includes the hub, a dimmer, and a switch to get started with a smart home installation. Control and automate lights, save money on energy, include connected thermostats, and add a wide variety of third party solutions to create a truly custom yet affordable and accessible smart home. Receive important notifications about what's happening at the house, control smart devices with a simple tap, and automate the home to react to unique preferences.
Leviton® Home Automation Starter Kit, Series: SmartThings®, 15 A, White
- Easy app-based setup simplifies installation and automation scheduling
- Z-Wave and ZigBee radios allow for attachment of many Leviton Vizia RF + and Lumina™ RF devices including heavy duty load controls, fan controls, receptacles, thermostats and more
- Leviton lighting can activate upon motion using wireless sensors
- Set rules and routines for what the home should do while asleep, awake, away or home
- Control and automate multiple lights with one button from the iOS, android or windows app
- The included Leviton DZ6HD is a universal dimmer for dimmable LED, incandescent, halogen and magnetic low voltage, it is rated for 1000 W incandescent, 450 W LED/CFL and Mark 10 and 1000 VA for magnetic low voltage
- The included Leviton DZ15S is a 15A switch for single pole, 3-way or more applications and is rated for 1800 W incandescent, 1800 VA magnetic low voltage, 1800 W electronic low voltage, 1800 VA fluorescent and 1/2 H/P supplemental
- Create a complete home automation eco-system with a wide variety of "works with SmartThings" devices including door locks, cameras, thermostats and more
- Integrate amazon alexa voice control of the home with "alexa, turn on the kitchen lights"
- Specification Sheet