The ET180 Digital Differential Manometer from Klein Tools measures air and gas pressure for port 1, port 2, and measures the differential between the ports. Easily toggle between units: inH2O, bar, oz/in2, psi, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, kg/cm2, ftH20, and cmH2O. Large, backlit LCD shows minimum, maximum and average values. Magnet on back for hands-free operation.
||Klein Tools, Inc.
||092644693366, manometer, pressure meter, air meter, KLEET180, Klein, ET180, Manometers, Pressure Meters, Meters & Testing, Tools, Testing, Meters
- Digital Manometer measures air and gas pressure for ports P1, P2, and differential
- Range of +/- 60 inH2O and full scale accuracy of +/-1.5-Percent
- Strong magnet on back for hands-free operation
- Units measured - inH2O, bar, oz/in2, psi, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, kg/cm2, ftH20, and cmH2O
- Calculates minimum, maximum and average values
- Large LCD is backlit for easy viewing in low light conditions
- Auto-power off feature conserves battery life
- Hold button locks current reading on the display
- Silicon tubing, 3 x AAA batteries, and storage pouch included
- Magnet on Back of Housing
- Read, understand, and follow all instructions to ensure safe operation.
- The meter is NOT insulated. Avoid contact with areas where energized conductive elements may be present. Shut off power to the area before starting measurements.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Measurement Units: bar, oz/in2, psi, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, kg/cm2, inH2O, ftH20, and cmH2O
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Application: Measure Static and Differential Pressure
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% Full Scale
- Material: ABS, Stainless Steel
- Auto-Power Off: Yes
- Overall Length: 2.47" (6.3 cm)
- Standard: Conforms to EN 61326-1:2013; EN61326-2-3:2013; CE and UKCA Certified
- Number of Ports: 2
- Type: Differential Pressure
- Overall Height: 6.19" (15.7 cm)
- Pressure Measurement Range: +/- 60 inH2O
- Modes: P1, P2, Differential
- Connector Type: Tapered Stainless Steel Ports from 1/8" to 5/15"
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Weight: 7.2 oz (202 g)
- Overall Width: 1.38" (3.5 cm)
- Batteries: 3 x AAA
- Included: Manometer; 6.56' (2 m) x 1/8" (3 mm) Inside Diameter Silicon Tubing; 3 x AAA Batteries; Pouch; Instruction Manual
- Minimum Pressure Reading (wc): -60.0
- Maximum Pressure (psi): 2.16 PSI
- Temperature Range: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Maximum Pressure Reading (wc): 60.0
- Accessories: 69142, 69144, 69410, CL320, CL320KIT, ET110, ET120, ET160, IR07, IR10
- Item Height: 1.3780 in
- Item Width: 2.4710 in
- Item Depth: 6.2400 in
- Item Weight: 0.3700 lbs
- Spec Sheet
- Installation / Instruction Manual