Klein Tools’ ET160 is an easy-to-use Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector that provides audible and visual alarms in the presence of CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, and blends. Detect as low as 100 ppm of common refrigerant gases. Features automatic zero-point calibration, hold, mute, and low battery indicator.
||For Refrigerant Gas Leaks
||Klein Tools, Inc.
||8.11 in L x 2.72 in W x 1.75 in H
||Batteries, Pouch, and Instructions
||Gas Leak Detector
||CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, and Blends Refrigerant
- Refrigerant gas leak detection of CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, and blends from 100 ppm to 3000 ppm
- 18-Inch gooseneck probe for easy access around equipment
- Visual and audible alarms increase with refrigerant gas concentration
- High (100 to 1000 ppm) and low (200 to 3000 ppm) levels of sensitivity settings; based on R-134A
- Automatic zero-point calibration at power-up, hold, mute, and low battery functions
- Auto-power off after 10 minutes of inactivity to conserve battery
- Conforms to EN14624 -2020 testing
- 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop protection
- Includes 4 x AAA batteries, storage pouch, and instructions
- Audible and Visual Alarms Increase with Gas Concentration; 18-Inch (45.7 cm) Gooseneck
- Read, understand, and follow all instructions to ensure safe operation.
- Always turn on the gas detector in an area known to be free of gases.
- The refrigerant gas leak detector is NOT insulated. Avoid contact with areas where energized conductive elements may be present. Shut off power to the area before starting measurements.
- The refrigerant gas leak detector is NOT intended as a personal protection device (PPE).
- Weight: 15 oz (425 g)
- Overall Height: 1.75" (4.5 cm)
- Material: Polycarbonate Housing, Electronic Components
- Batteries: 4 x AAA
- Type: CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, and Blends Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector
- Display: LED Lights
- Application: Test for Refrigerant Gas Leaks
- Included: Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector; Batteries; Pouch; Instructions
- Overall Length: Meter - 8.11" (20.6 cm); Gooseneck - 18" (45.7 cm)
- Overall Width: 2.72" (6.9 cm)
- Item Height: 1.8300 in
- Item Width: 2.4700 in
- Item Depth: 28.3000 in
- Item Weight: 1.0000 lbs
- Spec Sheet
- Installation / Instruction Manual